Award Winning Tour
Dublin Coastal Hike & Pints
Take a hike around the picturesque hills of Howth Head, on one of the best walking routes in the whole of Ireland. Though Howth is only a short hop from Dublin city, when you walk on the hills of the peninsula you can’t help but feel like you could be out in the wilds of the Irish countryside, surrounded by the beautiful blue sea and the vivid green hills.
Walking with Mark and his dog, Missy, feels more like you’re taking a stroll with a friend, albeit one with an exceptional knowledge of the local area and its history. You’ll explore the headland and all of its winding footpaths, each leading to a spot more beautiful than the last. You’ll also meet the colony of friendly seals who call the harbour home, as well as the native seabirds that flit around the cliffs.
Stories and Folklore
You’ll hear tales of Viking and Norman invasions, learn about the history of Howth Castle, and explore the 700-year-old castle estate, on this bespoke experience.
The tour finishes as all good country walks do, in a cosy traditional Irish pub. The stories and folklore continue as you enjoy a taste of local craft beer or the classic Guinness, if you so desire.
Afterwards you will receive a Video momento of your journey, including distance traveled, time taken & elevation – along with some key photos/videos from the experience – this can be treasured and shared forever.
Check Out the
Video Momento Example
- Pint of Beer included in the price
- Video Momento of our Journey
- Local guide, Small-group tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 48hrs in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 72hrs in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 3 or more days in advance.
If you cannot make the tour on the date requested and you contact us with in 48hrs of your tour date, then we may be able to provide an alternative date depending on availability.
“This experience is an absolute gem, beautiful village of Howth is a perfect getaway from the city of Dublin. The whole hike is just awesome, thanks to Mark and Missy for making the hike even better. Mark is a wonderful and a jovial person and he ensures that you’re having a great time throughout. Overall, this experience is a must to do and is in fact a hidden gem. I absolutely recommend this experience.”