Dublin Coastal Craft Beer & Seafood Trail
As well as being renowned for its incredible scenery and natural beauty, Howth has a reputation for one other thing – it’s home to some of the best seafood in Ireland.
This fishing village has a plethora of world-class seafood restaurants, most of which overlook the glorious harbour and Dublin Bay. On this tour, you’ll get insider tips from a local with a passion for good food and craft beer. Mark captures the spirit of Howth and creates an experience that feels more like dining with a friend than a formal tour – you’ll discover the absolute best places to eat and hop between different venues, tasting their specialties along the way.
At each handpicked restaurant, you’ll devour delicacies like Dublin Bay prawns, mussels, crab claws, oysters, calamari and more, all paired with delicious local beers.
You’ll even visit the oldest pub in Howth, The Harbour Bar, which has a nano brewery on site. Alongside a bespoke tasting, you’ll learn all about the traditions of brewing in Ireland.
Afterwards you will receive a Video momento of your journey, including distance traveled, time taken & elevation – along with some key photos/videos from the experience – this can be treasured and shared forever.
Check Out the
Video Momento Example
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food tastings, 3 Course Meal
- Video Momento of our Journey
- Local guide, Small-group tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
New Flexible Cancellation Policy
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 48hrs in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 72hrs in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 3 or more days in advance.
If you cannot make the tour on the date requested and you contact us with in 48hrs of your tour date, then we may be able to provide an alternative date depending on availability.
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Mark is an absolute delight! The experience was so unique, very different from other experiences & tours I’ve been on. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the local tour of Howth and the yummy food and great craft beer that came along with it. The best part, however, was the kindness and good company of Mark and Missy. Definitely recommend if you want a more personalized experience with delicious food (seafood clam chowder is bomb!), smooth craft beer, and excellent company! Thank you Mark and Missy for this unique seaside village tour”