Hidden Howth Expedition - €35
See Howth through the eyes of a Local & his Dog. Leave the city behind and discover the beauty of the Emerald Isle on this 3.5 hour Hidden Howth Adventure - This experience will let you live, feel & breathe the real Ireland as though you were a native!
We start our journey through time, hearing tales of Viking and Norman invasions and learning about the history of the 700-year-old castle. Immerse yourself in Irish culture as we walk through the Ancient Areas and visit sites known only to locals (Hidden Howth).
Along the way, we stop to meet the local colony of harbour seals and the wide variety of seabirds that have made Ireland's Eye their home. You will also get to see nature at its best on this Unesco designated area of natural Beauty, with its rugged Cliffs, wild Irish Coastline and stunning views of the Irish Sea & Dublin Bay.
The Baily lighthouse comes into view before we descend through the Hidden Tracks & Secrets Trails exploring the inner parts of Ireland’s ancient east coast, before settling in an old Irish Pub for a well earning drink and more great folklore & Stories.
- Pint of Beer included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event