Craft Beer & Seafood Trail - €79
What better way to spend an afternoon, than eating the best locally caught Seafood in Ireland, washed down with an ample amount of local Craft Beer. Add to this a passionate local who will guide you through the History, Culture & Cuisine of Howth
Howth is known for its Seafood, however knowing the best spots to indulge can be difficult. After a busy day’s sightseeing, relax under the guidance of a local and visit a number of bars/Restaurants in this beautiful fishing village (located 30 minutes from Dublin). We will taste several local beers and taste the finest locally caught seafood in Ireland, including Mussels, Dublin bay prawns, Oysters, Gambas, Seafood Chowder and many more. Along the route you will also hear tales of the Norman and Viking invasions and legends from the 700 year old Howth Castle and chat with your guide to receive personalized recommendations as well as insight into the city’s extensive history.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food tasting,2-course lunch
- Local guide, Small-group tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
New Flexible Cancellation Policy
If you can’t do your tour due to the any COVID 19 travel restrictions. You will get a full refund or we can postpone to another more suitable date, otherwise policy is as below.
• A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 48hrs in advance, or in case of no-show.
• A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 72hrs in advance.
• No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 3 or more days in advance.
If you cannot make the tour on the date requested and you contact us with in 48hrs of your tour date, then we may be able to provide an alternative date depending on availability.