ANCIENT VILLAGE ADVENTURE - €25
See Howth through the eyes of a local. This experience will let you live, feel & breathe the real Ireland as thou you were a native. See the Ancient Sites of this Fishing Village, on a 2 hour Adventure through time.
We start our journey through time, hearing tales of Viking and Norman invasions and learning about the history of the 700-year-old castle. Immerse yourself in Irish culture as we walk through the ruins of St. Mary's Abbey (Built in 1042) and visit sites known only to locals (Hidden Howth).
There will be plenty of time for photographs, as you stroll through this picturesque fishing village and meet the local colony of seals and the huge variety of seabirds.
Whether you have a passion for Irish history, or prefer listening to the myths and legends you have come to associate with ancient Ireland, there is something for everyone.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event